- W86111 Atomic Digital Wall Clock Instructions
- La Crosse Model W86111
- La Crosse W86111 Instructions
- W86111 Atomic Digital Wall Clock Manual
Ecomodernism and the Anthropocene
While Breakthrough Journal will always be home for intellectual criticism, with this issue our emphasis shifts from what environmentalism is not and cannot be, to what ecomodernism is and should become. The ecomodernist manifesto affirms the . of ..
From the archives: D-Day experiences of Helena residents
Seventy one years ago, the turning point of World War II took place with the Allies invasion of Normandy. The Allied forces numbered 175,000 for D-Day, June 6, 1944, which was the largest military operation in world history. More than 7,500 Allies ..
Hyper-accurate atomic clock won't lose a second in 15 billion years
In this latest iteration of the optical lattice clock, researchers reduced time-telling errors by installing highly sensitive thermometers around the trapped atoms so the effects of heat from the surrounding environment could be better measured. They ..
Atomic Labs Across the US Race to Stop Iran
But much of the work was done back at the labs, where specialists who had become accustomed to more 9-to-5 days found themselves on call seven days a week, around the clock, answering questions from negotiators and, at times, backing up the answers ..
New record! Astronomers nail down distance to the earliest galaxy yet
A team of astronomers peering deep into the heavens has discovered the earliest, most distant galaxy yet, spotted just 670 million years after the big bang. The findings, described this week in the Astrophysical Journal Letters, reveal a surprisingly ..
This summer will be a little longer than usual. Here's why
While a standard clock ticks off seconds using gears, and electronic clocks count out vibrations of crystals, atomic clocks use a cloud of cesium-133 atoms - the naturally-occurring, stable, non-radioactive isotope of this element. These atoms ..
Hyperprecise atomic clock detects tiny changes in fabric of time
by comparing the speed of clocks separated by vast differences. Five years ago researchers at NIST created a clock so sensitive that it could detect the difference in time between two elevations just a foot from each other. But the new clock is ..
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SKYSCAN DIGITAL ATOMIC CLOCK
La Crosse View™ Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions Click HERE to see a list of frequently asked questions and solutions. Other quick links Daylight Saving Time/ My station did not update for Daylight Saving Time Unable to Add Device Unable to Connect. La Crosse Technology 513-1417CH-INT Atomic Digital Clock with Temperature and Moon Phase, Cherry. La Crosse Technology 513-149 Atomic Digital Wall Clock, One Size, Black. 4.3 out of 5 stars. W86111 Customer Reviews: 4.1 out of 5 stars 20 ratings.
If you have the digital 4-button (SET, +, ALM, SNZ) model clock, you may use the following instructions to set your clock. If you have a different model, please refer to the manual by clicking here: https://skyscanatomicclocks.com/site/user-manuals/
Please note that the ONLY function you need to program is the time zone if you do not live in the Eastern time zone. All of the other functions are already programmed. If you want to change any of the functions, follow the simple instructions below.
- Press and release the SET button as many times as indicated until the function you wish to change begins to flash.
- Then press and release the PLUS (+) button while still flashing to change to the desired setting.
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
- Time Zone
- Day of week
- Military time
- Temperature C/F
- Press SET 1 time: Time Zone: The time zone will flash in the date display. Press the plus (+) button to change to the proper time zone
-5 EST, -6 CST, -7 MST, -8 PST.
The US time zones must have a minus sign. If you have the number without a minus sign, keep pressing the + button until you see the abbreviation of your time zone in the day of week display, a minus sign in the month display, and your time zone number in the day display.
- Press SET 2 times: Daylight Savings (DST): The time will change to ON or OFF. Press the plus (+) button to change between ON and OFF (if you observe DST it must be ON – even in the winter).
- Press SET 3 times: Language: The time will change to a letter. Press the plus (+) button to change to US (or U5) for English. (NOTE: Skip for model 88905)
- Press SET 4 times: Hour will flash: Press the plus (+) button to change the hour.
- Press SET 5 times: Minutes will flash: Press the plus (+) button to change the minutes.
- Press SET 6 times: Year: The day of the week will change to two numbers. Press the plus (+) button to change to the proper 2-digit year.
- Press SET 7 times: Month will flash: Press the plus (+) button to change the month.
- Press SET 8 times: Day will flash: Press the plus (+) button to change the day.
- Press SET 9 times: Day of week will flash: Press the plus (+) button to change the day of week.
- Press SET 10 times: Military: The minute display will read 12 or 24. Press the plus (+) button to change between 12 for regular time or 24 for military time.
- Press SET 11 times: Temperature: The time will read oF or oC. Press the plus (+) button to change between oF for Fahrenheit and oC for Celsius.
Note: If you live in Arizona please set your time zone to -7 MST and turn your DST to OFF.
W86111 Atomic Digital Wall Clock Instructions
If you push the plus (+) button when a function is not flashing, your clock will start counting seconds in the indoor or outdoor temperature or day of the week display. To stop the clock from counting seconds, press the plus (+) button until none of the displays are counting seconds.
Listen live to Triple M Newcastle 102.9 home of 70’s to NOW music. Featuring Tanya & Steve for breakfast and Kennedy Molloy for the drive home! Newcastle Community Radio 103.7FM. 8,505 likes 79 talking about this. Newcastle Community Radio was founded in 1997 and granted broadcasting license in 2004 and went live on air the same year. Radio Heritage Foundation projects and activities connect radio, popular culture, history and heritage. The charitable trust has been giving a voice to those involved in radio via our website since 2004 and will continue to do so. Check Newcastle (England) in Football Manager 2021 (FM21). Including potential and rating from the best players and talents.
If your outside temperature is not showing on your clock, that may mean that the clock and the transmitter have lost their connection. To reconnect the clock and the transmitter:
- Bring the transmitter inside and take the batteries out of the clock and out of the transmitter for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes put the batteries back into the transmitter first, and then immediately into the clock.
- Let both pieces sit side by side no more than a foot apart until you see a reading come up in the outdoor temperature spot.
- When both the indoor and outdoor temperature show on your clock with the same reading, or within several degrees of each other, then you may put your transmitter back outside.
Remember to keep the transmitter out of the direct sun in a dry place. Also keep it away from metal, which can affect the readings. We suggest you use Duracell batteries for optimal performance.
La Crosse Model W86111
If you are still experiencing difficulty, please refer to your manual by clicking here: https://skyscanatomicclocks.com/site/user-manuals/
If you would like to purchase a new transmitter please click here: https://skyscanatomicclocks.com/site/shop/ (then click on the drop-down box that says “Please select your model number.”)
- The clock will set itself to the Eastern time zone. The only function you need to set is your time zone if you are not in Eastern.
- Please allow 24 hours for the clock to pick up the signal up and set itself.
- It is best to set your clock up at night. The signal is strongest between 12 and 6 am. Put the clock in a window overnight until the clock sets.
- If you remove batteries from the transmitter you must also remove the batteries from the clock. See the reset procedure inside.
- Put the transmitter in a dry shaded area away from the sun and direct rain.
- The maximum distance between clock and transmitter is 80 – 200 feet depending on the number of walls and obstructions.
- If you have multiple clocks in the same household that use the same transmitter, you should only use one transmitter.
- Keep your units away from electronic appliances such as TVs, microwaves, computers, refrigerators, and speakers.
TIME ZONE GUIDE
- – 4 Atlantic AST
- – 5 Eastern EST
- – 6 Central CST
- – 7 Mountain MST
- – 8 Pacific PST
- – 9 Alaska /Aleutian AKST
- -10 Hawaii HADT
- 0 Greenwich Mean GMT
La Crosse W86111 Instructions
W86111 Atomic Digital Wall Clock Manual
- US English
- F French
- E Spanish
- d German