- Sequence Diagram Uml Register
- Sequence Diagram Login & Register
- Sequence Diagram Register Username Password
Modelio sequence diagrams support all these powerful features, and provide a set of smart interactions that make modeling even easier. Example Just drag and drop a class into a sequence diagram to create a lifeline, or drag and drop an interaction into a sequence diagram to create an interaction reference with all its gates. UML Sequence Diagrams are interaction diagrams that detail how operations are carried out. They capture the interaction between objects in the context of a collaboration. Sequence Diagrams are time focus and they show the order of the interaction visually by using the vertical axis of the diagram to represent time what messages are sent and when.
SequenceDiagram.org is an online tool / software for creating UML sequence diagrams. Founded in 2014 with the purpose to improve the efficiency when creating and working with sequence diagrams by combining text notation scripting and drawing by clicking and dragging in the same model.
All parsing, processing, and drawing is done client side. The benefit of this is that SequenceDiagram.org is fast and convenient to work with; it also doesn’t transfer your diagram data over the Internet like many other sequence diagram tools on the market. This also means that it is possible to work with the tool offline.
The tool is developed, maintained, and used by people who create a lot of sequence diagrams in their daily work. If you have any question / comments / suggestions / bugs please contact [email protected] The more feedback we get the better we can prioritize.
Privacy and data protection information
Are diagrams/scripts created using SequenceDiagram.org subject to any license?
No license is imposed by SequenceDiagram.org on the generated output. However, like with all images containing text, the fonts used might. The default font used in diagrams is the default sans-serif font selected by your browser. You can specify a different font using the fontfamily keyword, see help for more information. See LICENSE for details.
How do I generate a PDF of my sequence diagram?
Zoom to a chosen level in the editor and Print to PDF from your browser. The print css makes sure to only show the diagram on the page.
Are there any example sequence diagrams?
Yes, clicking the help menu and selecting 'Instructions' will show examples of all possible diagram elements. A copy icon is available for copying the text notation.
Is the codebase of SequenceDiagram.org open source?
No, the codebase is currently not available under any open source license
Can I run the SequenceDiagram.org tool in my company's private network (on-prem)?
Yes, by donating 400$ you are licensed to run the SequenceDiagram.org tool and its REST-like API inside your company's network (enterprise license). You are also eligible to receive any new published versions of the software for the duration of 1 year from the donation date by request. Your donation is highly appreciated and allows us to keep SequenceDiagram.org online and free for everyone to use. Please contact [email protected] for any questions.
The software is delivered in three formats:
Sequence Diagram Uml Register
- A Node JS application with the Sequencediagram.org tool and a REST-like API for integration with other services, see README.txt for details
- A war file with the Sequencediagram.org tool for deployment in a Java Servlet Container such as Tomcat, Jboss, Wildfly, Jetty, etc
- A zip file with the Sequencediagram.org tool for static web page hosting inside the DocumentRoot of a web server such as Apache, IIS, etc, or static on any cloud provider
What libraries are used by SequenceDiagram.org?
- lz-string is used to create URLs for sharing sequence diagrams. LICENSE
- Canvas2Svg is used to export the diagram into SVG file format. LICENSE
- CodeMirror is used as the text editor. LICENSE
- Font Awesome is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- Material Design Icons from the Community is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- Material Design icons by Google (included in materialdesignicons.com collection) is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- Font Awesome 5 Free is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- RBush is used for collision detection calculations for onmousemove events. LICENSE
- MSAL.js from Microsoft is used for authentication towards Microsoft services.
- OneDrive.js from Microsoft is used for file picker for OneDrive and SharePoint.
- platform.js from Google is used for authentication towards Google services and file picker for Google Drive and Team Drives.
Login : Version 1:
The above sequence diagram for Login operation shows how user logs into the system by interacting with various classes and the GUI.
The corrections in above diagram : The Customer(Actor) will have to be renamed to 'Person' to differentiate from Customer Class. A new customer will enter his/her username
on login.aspx webpage.
Login : Version 2:
In the above sequence diagram the new customer will enter his/her userid & password and then click on login button on the login.aspx Webpage.
The SessionManager gets the userid and user details from Customer class instance and verifies the userid and password. If user details are invalid
Dcst970x1s. customer will not be allowed to login and an appropriate error message will be displayed, otherwise the customer is logged in.
Buying - (Add to Cart and Place Order): Version 1
Buying - (Add to Cart and Place Order): Version 2
- In the above sequence diagram, the Product Class has ro be added from which the details of the selected product will be displayed for the customer to view.
- During the process of placing an order if the customer is logged in, the system will prompt a login request message to customer.
- Also, in above diagram, parameters for each diagram has to be specified.
Buying - (Add to Cart and Place Order): Version 3
The above sequence diagram shows a successful transaction of adding a product into the shopping cart and place an order.
- When a customer performs a selection operation on some kind of product on Product.aspx Webpage, the getProductDetails() method will be called which
will retrive the product details. When customer clicks 'Add to Cart' a new cartItem object is created and added to the cart.
The method calcPrice is called to calculate the total amount after all the products are added to the shopping cart.
- Before performing checkout, a customer can update his shipping information. If the customer is not logged-in during this process, the system will send
loging request to the customer. When a customer checks out a product, the prices of all products selected are calculated, including the shipping charges.
Sequence Diagram Login & Register
Then an order is placed order confirmation message is sent to the customer.
Search: Version 1
This sequence diagram shows the flow of a search method. The user will enter a keyword or name of a product in the Search textbox on a Web form and then
press the search button. It calls a method called getProductDetails in the Product class. As the getProductDetails method is in Product class we need to
navigate through all the classes to get to the Product class. If the result set is not null, the available products will be displayed. Otherwise, if the
result set is null, the system will prompt an appropriate message to the customer.
Search: Version 2
Search: Version 3