- The main sequence diagram is referenced to the method main and defines the start point for the behavioral code. It obliges the designer to define a method named main in one of the classes, and link it to the main sequence diagram.From the class diagram, structural code is generated.
- UML Sequence diagram generator: Uses AspectJ to understand when a method call is started and when it is ended. Pointcut is added to parse the input Java files. Code works fine for both folder path or ZIP file with java files. The output AspectJ parsing is used to create a grammar for the PlantUML, using this Sequence diagram is generated.
All diagrams in your Eclipse workspace are updated with refactoring changes as appropriate. Stihl hs80 parts. If necessary, they are checked out of your version control system. Diagrams are fully integrated into the Eclipse IDE. You can drag Java classes from any other view onto the diagram, and diagram-related information is shown in other views wherever.
Sequence Diagram From Java Code Eclipse Plugin
- Download Sample.zip of this tutorial and extract the zip file to any directory.
- Study the source code. Read the register method in RegisterController.java to see how it works.
- Create a new project by selecting Project > New from the application toolbar. In the New Project window, enter Account Registration as project name and click Create Blank Project.
- Select Tools > Code > Instant Reverse Java to Sequence Diagram.. from the toolbar.
- In the Instant Reverse Java to Sequence Diagram window, click on Add Source Folder.. button.
- Select the extracted source folder src. Click Next button.
- Select the method to visualize. Select src > RegisterController.java > register (String,int). Click the Next button.
- You need to select a diagram to visualize the interaction. The Create new sequence diagram option is selected and diagram name is entered by default. Click Finish button.
- As a result, a UML sequence diagram is formed. Let's study the diagram.
When a person invokes RegisterController's register method (message: 1), it creates an account object (message: 1.1). After that, the controller sets the id, name and age to the account object (message 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) and adds itself to the account list (message: 1.5). The invocation ends with a return (message 1.6).