- Remote Pc Viewer Apk
- Remote Pc Viewer Lite
- Remote Pc Viewer Lite
- Free Remote Pc Viewer
- Remote Pc Viewer Mac
To open the remote desktop viewer in Linux and Windows PC and remotely access your client’s device, start a remote support session on their Windows device. After that, DRE opens automatically in the “Remote Desktop” tab, so you can view the remote desktop session on their device. Click on the drop-down menu under the “Remote Desktop. Oct 20, 2020 Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit) 1.1.00 has been released. 10% faster data transfer speed for remote shooting from a PC. 65% improvement in response speed for adjustment of RAW images.
Viewer is a single 'command center' used by a support technician/admin. Viewer is where you keep your address book, start a remote session and manage your licenses. Viewer has built-in tools such as Remote Install, MSI Configurator, Scan for Hosts, Address Book Manager and License Key Storage.
Viewer runs in a trial mode for 30 days until you add a valid license or until the trial period ends. Learn more about registration.
You can run portable Viewer from a USB stick. This Viewer doesn't require installation. Learn more.
Remote Pc Viewer Apk
The main window has the following parts:
A UML Sequence Diagram showing API Request Sequence Diagram. You can edit this UML Sequence Diagram using Creately diagramming tool and include in your report/presentation/website. A Network Diagram showing REST API Workflow. You can edit this Network Diagram using Creately diagramming tool and include in your report/presentation/website. A UML Sequence Diagram showing SeamLess REST API. You can edit this UML Sequence Diagram using Creately diagramming tool and include in your report/presentation/website. A UML Sequence Diagram showing Web API sequence diagram. You can edit this UML Sequence Diagram using Creately diagramming tool and include in your report/presentation/website.
- 1Ribbon toolbar This toolbar contains all the program commands spread across six tabs.
- 2Navigation pane Connection entries can be grouped into folders shown on the Navigation pane. If the Viewer PC is located in an Active Directory network, the Navigation pane automatically retrieves the AD tree.
- 3Contents pane The contents of the folder selected in the tree is shown here. The Navigation pane and the Contents pane together constitute what is called an address book.
- 4Status bar This bar shows preview information about the objects selected in the Contents pane.
Remote Pc Viewer Lite
Remote Pc Viewer Lite
- Add connection Click to add a new connection to the address book.
- Set double-click action Select which connection mode to launch when you double-click on a connection icon in the address book.
- Lock This button appears if you enable address book encryption in Viewer options.
- Sign in This button is used to sign in on a self-hosted server (when used).
- Connect.. Connect to a currently selected record in the address book.
- Add connection Add a new connection to the address book.
- Add using code Paste a special code to add remote computer's ID and password from an e-mail message.
- Delete Delete selected connection.
- Rename Rename selected connection.
- Properties Open connection properties of the selected entry.
- Remote settings Open remote settings of the selected entry.
- Log on Get into the logged on state.
- Log off Exit the logged on state.
- Relogon connections Relogon visible connections.
- Ping Ping visible connections.
- Wake on LAN Invoke WOL command for a selected connection.
- Refresh status Refresh status of visible connections.
- Update previews Update thumbnail previews.
- Show navigation Show/hide the Navigation pane.
- Show event log Open the Connection Log panel.
- Reset panels Reset panels to default layout.
- Thumbnails Switch to thumbnail view with remote screen previews shown on thumbnails.
- Large icons Switch to large icons view.
- List Switch to list view.
- Details Switch to list view with details shown for every connection record.
- Options Open Viewer options.
- Default connection properties Set default properties for all newly-created remote connections.
- Language Select program language.
- Remote Install Run the Remote Install tool.
- MSI Configurator Run the MSI Configurator tool.
- Scan for RU Hosts Run the Scan for Hosts tool.
- Address book manager Open the Address Book Manager.
- Manual importImport connections to Viewer.
- Manual export Export connections from Viewer.
- Domain controllersAdd or edit domain controllers.
- Show default domain controller Choose whether to show or hide default domain controller in the Navigation pane.
- Server manager. Open the Server manager.
Free Remote Pc Viewer
Remote Pc Viewer Mac
- User manual Open this documentation.
- Quick start guide Open a quick start guide.
- License Key Storage Run the License Key Storage tool.
- Buy license Purchase a commercial license.
- Get free license Get a free license key for 10 PC for business and personal use.
- Remote Utilities on the Web Visit program website.
- Check for updates Check for new versions of Remote Utilities.
- About Remote Utilities Show details about the program.