I've picked-up a Novation Launchkey mk3 37, seems a nice bit of kit, but it doesn't seem to 'sync' with logic as shown int he novation videos. To get it to sync (by sync I mean buttons mapped to the stop, start and pads to relevant tracks etc.). Novation Launchkey & Launchkey Mini MK1, MK2 and MK3 support in FL Studio How to control multiple virtual instruments with the Launchkey in FL Studio How do I change the velocity curve on my Launchkey. When using your Launchkey in FL Studio you can use both the Chromatic Keyboard Controller Layout on the pads in addition to the Launchkey's keyboard to control multiple virtual instruments at the same time. In order to do this: 1.
- Novation Launchkey Mk3 Fl Studio
- Novation Launchkey 25 Fl Studio
- Novation Launchkey Mini Fl Studio
- Novation Launchkey 49 Midi Controller Fl Studio
Introducing Launchkey [MK3]
Made to Create
Launchkey [MK3] is a totally revamped range of full-sized controller keyboards for making tracks in Ableton Live and with hardware. Launchkey [MK3] controllers come in four model sizes, and pack in more inspirational music-making features, more expressive pads and keys, and deeper Ableton Live integration than ever before. The 37-key model is completely new to the Launchkey family, and stands alone as the most comprehensive controller of its size with full-size keys on the market.
With Launchkey, regardless of experience, users can create and play their music like never before. With Scale, Chord and Arpeggiator features, all of which can be used standalone, Launchkey removes barriers to creativity, and expands the musical vocabulary of even the most talented keyboardists.
We have worked closely with Ableton to ensure that Launchkey provides immediate access to Ableton Live’s controls; deeper than any other controller in its class. There’s a dedicated button for activating the Capture MIDI function, plus track arm, quantise, click and loop controls, for flying around your Session faster than ever. Drum Mode provides immediate access to Drum Racks. Inspirational features include Scale and Chord modes and an arpeggiator, which together expand users’ musical capabilities. Never hit a wrong note, thanks to Scale Mode, which transposes keys played to notes in the scale selected. Three chord modes let you trigger chords with one finger, while the powerful arpeggiator — with rhythm settings and Arp Mutate — gets creative melodies moving.
Launchkey [MK3] controllers are available in 25-, 37-, 49- and 61-key variants, making it easier than ever for creators to pick the size that suits. For the first time in the Launchkey range, there’s a 37-key model, which answers the requests of music makers who want a compact controller large enough for two-handed keys work. Its pitch and mod wheels are relocated to the top panel so the three-octave keyboard can fit into a small form factor, so it’s ideal for users with space limitations. The 25-key model is perfect for mobile producers and performers, and for those in tight setups. 49- and 61-key versions are well suited for larger setups, and for those who want more keys and greater hands-on control with faders.
All Launchkey [MK3] controllers feature a five-pin MIDI DIN output, which works with any MIDI-compatible device. Novation Components can be used to configure MIDI parameter assignments of Launchkey’s knobs, faders and pads, to take control of anything MIDI. Launchkey [MK3] works standalone, so it’s the perfect controller for any music-making scenario, with or without a computer. The Scale and Chord Modes, arpeggiator, and Custom Modes — set up in Novation Components and stored on Launchkey — can all be used to control a whole studio or live rig.
Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.
To check out the Launchkey [MK3] range, head to the product page.
Fixed issues where master volume might not be saved with the DAW project.
Note: settings saved with this version of the plug-in will not be compatible with previous versions of the plug-in.
- Improved compatibility with Windows Novation USB Driver (no crash on Librarian startup)
- NOTE: Use with Windows Novation USB Driver 2.12
Upgraded firmware from r540 to r554:
- When on mains power, now connects to iPad via CCK without a warning
- Fixed stuck note when pressing 'Transpose'
- Fixed sustain pedal causing odd behaviour when note key is held
- Presets can now be saved to other slots
- Fixed movement of knobs
- No longer crashes in Windows when playing C#5 from host
- Updated Installer certificate on macOS
Adds support for Steinberg Cubase 9, Reason 9.5 and 10.
This download inlcudes the MiniNova editor, MiniNova librarian and latest firmware version.
The MiniNova editor is available as a plug-in only, not as a standalone application. How to find your proxy server address free.
Novation Launchkey Mk3 Fl StudioClick here for more details:
For details please download the Launchpad Pro Scale Mode PDF file.
Release notes for Firmware Updater 1.2 (firmware revision 182)
- Choosing a root note from scale setup view now resets the root note octave to octave 2
- Fixed bug where transpose buttons would be incorrectly lit when changing root note from scale setup view
- Fixed bug where it was not possible to transpose root note above B2
- Fixed bug where pads would not light when MIDI was received in Note Mode
- Fixed bug where NOTE button would not send MIDI CC when pressed in standalone mode
Release notes for Firmware Updater 1.1 (firmware revision 173)
- Added Scale Mode to Standalone Note mode (Hold SHIFT + SCALE to enter)
- Added Scale Mode to Ableton Live Layout (Ableton 9.7 required)
Release notes for Firmware Updater 1.0 (firmware revision 154)
- Added support for Cakewalk Sonar Platinum
- Added support for Presonus Studio One Three (64bit)
- We have removed Launchpad Mini support. Please do not update to this version if you use a Launchpad Mini Mk1 with Automap
Please click the link below for further information.
You will find instructions at the link below.
Mac and Windows firmware update installers for Launchpad MK2.
These installers will update your Launchpad MK2 with firmware version 171, which adds support for FL Studio 12.1.
Launch Control XL
- Added full class compliance (LaunchControl XL now supports use with MIDI-hosts like Kenton 'MIDI USB Host' or iConnectivity 'iConnect MIDI')
Release notes for Firmware Updater 1.2 (firmware revision 59)
- Added HUI compatibility *
- Added additional MIDI port 'LaunchControl XL HUI'
- Fixed crash: Sending Sysex Messages with values out of LaunchControl XL´s parameter range to the device
*Due to the Pro Tools HUI implementation, the centre detent of the LaunchControl XL pan pots will not directly correspond to the centre position of Pro Tool’s pan pots. The controls still work relatively to turn pans left and right. HUI is designed to work with encoders for pan and send controls. The Launch Control XL has pots rather than encoders which have an absolute position. In order to make these work we ‘emulate’ the operation of the encoders in firmware.
The pan and send controls don’t have pot pick-up, they move immediately from whatever position they are in. This is great if you want to make a small adjustment but you may find you hit the end of the pot’s physical travel before before the virtual control on screen. To correct for this you may need to turn the control from one end to the other in order to reset the range. You will need to do this when you first load a session, when you bank tracks (9-16, 17-24 etc.), or when you change from pan to send a, send b etc.
This firmware update is recommended for all Launchkey MK2 owners.
It fixes an issue where the transport controls become disabled when multiple pads are lit.
Allows Launchkey MKII to be powered via 9V external PSU whilst being connected to an iPad.
Automap 4.9 Release Notes
- Automap: Now detects Cubase 8 and Nuendo 7 (Win and Mac)
- Automap: Fixed conflict with Launchpad MK2 and Launchpad Pro. Please note Automap has no native support for these devices.
- Automap: Removed vestigial Automap updater
- Automap: Nuendo setup wizard no longer skips plugin wrapping
- Automap: Fixed missing Automap control surface in Nuendo
- Automap: Pro Tools 11 is now detected on Mac and PC. AAX plugin control is not supported.
- Automap: Updated Windows code-signing certificate
- Novation USB Audio Driver: Updated to version 2.7 (Win only)
Updated Impulse FW from r693 to r695:
- Impulse FW: Shift button not outputting 'off' message when depressed
- Impulse FW: Won't output correct note off when keyboard is transposed up/down
Novation Launchkey 25 Fl StudioClick here for more details:
Novation Launchkey Mini Fl Studio
Please read through the included README for instructions on using the demo project.