COORS LIGHT® AND MILLER LITE® RIDES WITH UBER FOR A YEAR PROMOTION
- Coors Light Digital Clock App
- Vintage Coors Light Clock
- Coors Light Digital Clock Instructions
- Coors Clock Vintage
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE.A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Coors Light® and Miller Lite® Rides with Uber for a Year Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
The Coors Light ® and Miller Lite ® Rides with Uber for a Year Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033. Nice older Coors Light Beer advertising plastic framed light-up wall clock, the sign is in good condition and some of the dashes in the digital clock no longer light up, the piece is in good solid shape and measures 10 3/4' x 16' x 4 1/2'.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on April 18, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on January 1, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion will include four (4) separate sweepstakes (each, a “Sweepstakes”), as outlined in the table below:
Start Date (each at 12 PM CT)
End Date (each at 11:59:59 PM CT)
Mail-In Postmark By Date
Mail-In Received By Date
Random Drawing Date (on or about)
Coors Light Digital Clock App
The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Uber Technologies, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents, and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
- Text Message: Using an SMS-enabled mobile device, an entrant must send a text message to the short code “28130” (“Short Code”) stating one (1) of the Keywords shown in the table in Section 1 above. Each Keyword will only be accepted during the corresponding time period noted in Section 1 above. Once the text message is received, the entrant will be sent a reply text message asking the entrant to submit his/her 5-digit ZIP Code (“XXXXX”) and date of birth in the following format: “mmddyyyy”. Upon receipt of a valid 5-digit ZIP Code, date of birth, and Keyword, an entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for that Keyword (“Text Message Entry”). Only Text Message Entries to the Short Code with the valid Keyword, 5-digit ZIP Code, and date of birth will be accepted as a valid Text Message Entry. See Section 6 (“How to Claim a Prize”) regarding how potential winners will be notified. All Text Message Entries must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by the End Date for that respective Keyword, as shown in the table in Section 1 above. NOTE: Proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of the text message.
Ip address for samsung tv without remote. IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply for each text message sent or received. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Promotion. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. By texting a Keyword to the Short Code, you provide to the Sponsor and Administrator your express written consent for you to receive text messages using automated technology in response to your entry related to the Promotion. Consent to receive text messages is not required or a condition of any purchase. An entrant may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Promotion by sending an opt-out text message stating “STOP” to the Short Code. If an entrant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. For help, text the word “HELP” to the Short Code. Each Text Message Entry must be manually key-stroked/entered by the entrant.
- Mail-In Entry: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP Code, telephone number, one (1) Keyword, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: the Coors Light and Miller Lite Rides with Uber for a Year Promotion – PL12173, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037.A Mail-In Entry must be postmarked no later than the Mail-In Postmark By Date for the Keyword included on the Mail-In Entry, and received on or before the Mail-In Received By Date for the Keyword included on the Mail-In Entry, as shown in the table in Section 1 above, in order to be eligible.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Entry Limit: Regardless of the method of entry or Keyword submitted, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address in a single day, only the first entry received may be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT on a calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on the Start Date for each respective Entry Period, when the day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM CT and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about each of the Random Drawing Dates noted in the table in Section 1 above, the Administrator will randomly select one (1)potential winner from all eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes/Keyword (each, a “Random Drawing”). Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Prizes (4 total; 1 per Sweepstakes/Keyword): The prize is $3,650 in digital Uber gift card(s) (“Prize”) Gift Card Terms and Conditions apply. Four (4) total Prizes will be available in the Promotion, one (1) per Sweepstakes/Keyword. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $3,650.
- Total ARV: The total ARV of all available Prizes in the Promotion is $14,600.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each Keyword.
- General: The use of the digital gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the digital gift card. Use of the digital gift card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the winner should read the terms and conditions on the digital gift card carefully. Uber credits are subject to the Uber Terms of Service, which are available at https://www.uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-us/. For the avoidance of doubt, although the winner may receive the Uber credits at no cost as the Prize, the provisions in the Uber Terms of Service regarding “Gift Cards” shall govern to the extent applicable. Winner must protect the digital gift card and treat the digital gift card as he/she would any other valuable document. The digital gift card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. The digital gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced and, for the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Entities will have no further obligation to winner. In no event will more Prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. Limit of one (1) Prize per person/household. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail after the Random Drawing with instructions on how to claim a Prize, and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Each potential winner may be subject to a background check before a Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, each Prize will be e-mailed to each winner at the e-mail address provided during winner verification. The Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, or if a potential winner does not answer the initial telephone notification, the Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received for a Keyword, time permitting.If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each Prize. Any portion of Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any Prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a Prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any undelivered text messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Promotion related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
Vintage Coors Light Clock
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspensionwithout any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/PL12173.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES:THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS:By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL:This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be declared made by the primary account holder of the account associated with the mobile device used to complete the Text Message Entry based on the applicable carrier’s records (or e-mail address stated on the Mail-In Entry based on the applicable provider’s records). Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the mobile device and associated mobile telephone number by a mobile telephone carrier (or primary owner of the e-mail address listed by the e-mail provider). If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
Coors Light Digital Clock Instructions
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Coors Light and Miller Lite Rides with Uber for a Year Promotion - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winners List requests must be received byMarch 2, 2020.
Sponsor: MillerCoors LLC,311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401.
Coors Clock Vintage
Uber Technologies, Inc. is not the sponsor of the Promotion, and in no way is responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor.